Hi bookish fam,
I hope everyone’s readathon is going great. I’m quite pleased with my progress. So far, I’ve read 161 pages in Jane Eyre and finished the last 87 pages of No Matter and the last 280 pages of Ever Alice. I’m currently deciding what I should tackle next. I’m going to peruse my Kindle I think.
How have you been faring? Are you happy with your readathon experience?
I’m surprisingly not tired. I might actually read the full 24 hours as the sun is coming up right now in my neck of the woods. I do have some Saturday plans but I might just reschedule those in favor of books! 😛
1) What are you reading right now?
Things You Save in a Fire
2) How many books have you read so far?
I’d say the equivalent of 2 books.
3) What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the read-a-thon?
No idea as I made no TBR.
4) Have you had many interruptions?
None really. Maybe sleepiness.
5) How did you deal with those?
I drank some coffee and snacked some to quiet my stomach :p
6) What surprises you most about the read-a-thon so far?
How smooth everything is going for me even though I planned nothing ahead of time.
Aaaaaand back to reading for me ….